The Senior Business Analyst supports and delivers technology and business change projects. These projects include (but are not limited to):
- Business system transformation and evolution projects (Salesforce, Sage Intacct, ZenDesk),
- Core IT transformations
- Digital transformation projects (e.g. Technology Refresh Project)
To support these high number of projects the Senior Business Analyst will have a strong experience in delivering a diverse range of projects and be able to lead key workstreams in the overall Programme of works.
- Interaction with Project Director
- Interaction with CTO
- Interaction with Senior Management and Directors
- Interaction with other employees particularly the Projects Team
- Interaction with business subject matter experts, senior stakeholders and third parties (service and product vendors etc.)
Scope of Work
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Analysing the structure of the business to determine how it operates and determine its objectives.
- Identifying any problems with the current business model(s) and defining potential solutions.
- Able to setup and lead Testing workstreams (UAT, E2E)
- Help design, document and improve system processes.
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Lead key workstreams (UAT, Data Migration/transformation, Training, Operational Readiness)
Skills and Experience
- Ability to juggle different projects/priorities and delivery high quality outcomes under pressure.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders and third parties (service, product vendors etc.) with strong communication skills.
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required with a structured BA approach.
- Experience of being a Business Partner and managing those relationships.
- Advanced IT skills in relation to Word, PowerPoint and Excel and MS Project or other project tools.
- Experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- Be able to work independently / with minimum support.
- Strong CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce