The IS Support role provides 1st level support across the company for a team of 60 in collaboration with a third part service provider. This role will oversee and manage the ticketing process to provide a quality, timely and professional service to internal clients and supports and collaborates with the whole business systems team to deliver its department objectives. The role will have an active involvement in asset management and compliance projects.
- Provide 1st to 3rd line technical support to our internal users liaising with external agencies to ensure all issues are dealt with effectively.
- Manage, monitor and test Backups, Security and Compliance
- Manage assets, information security and access controls.
- Supporting ad hoc technical training and client self-help and education
- Project work around establishing and implementing effective internal processes and systems
- Team collaboration and input into department objective planning
Experience & Qualities:
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure AD.
- Working knowledge of Cloud environments (Azure/AWS)
- Some knowledge of MDM solutions (Intune / Jamf) and advantage
- Comfortable in a blended Windows / MacOS infrastructure
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to quickly changing priorities on short notice
- Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help system users in solving problems or locating information
- An understanding of Media Asset Management and Portal Applications Responsibilities (Desirable)
- Service oriented – understands the purpose of their work and the importance of delivering a high standard of work.
- Team Orientated
- Attention to detail – ability to complete tasks with a focus on completeness and accuracy
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks and take ownership
- Adaptability to service business needs