As Head of Ecommerce, you will proactively take ownership of the assigned online business segment and drive for results. You will promote and work dynamically to drive online activities that will increase online revenue, attach rate, channel profitability and premium to offline business.
You will have a proved track record in creating large growth through ecommerce channels.
- Own the eCommerce strategy and explore areas for growth across various channels
- Drive the ecommerce business to achieve yearly targets and KPIs
- Oversee the Ecommerce P&L
- Work closely with other business functions (supply chain, logistics) to ensure supply meets demand
- working with ecommerce retail partners and marketplace capabilities.
- Manage Web Development and Marketing Agencies where applicable
- Constantly be thinking about diversifying online revenue streams - ensure opportunity to increase digital sales through all viable digital channels
- Be responsible for overseeing the launch of the B2B & B2C platform from initial concept to completion.
- Establish and measure Ecommerce KPI's, ensuring operations are run efficiently.
- Manage 3rd party agencies to optimise website content.
- Be a digital expert with great online sales experience through B2B web propositions, etailers and marketplace channels - they will be the most senior digital professional in the business - so digital decisions start and end with you.
- Be able to work cross functionally with all business units and understand how they all interface and interact for optimal business performance.
- This role is for an entrepreneurial individual with a desire to get 'hands on'.
- Be a superb stake holder manager and be able to work and influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Proven track record in either creating or re-platforming an Ecommerce platform.
- Experience creating and managing a digital budget.
- Strong project management skills.
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills skills
- proven experience in influencing key stakeholders