£50,000 - £70,000
The ideal candidate should have a background in the development, design patterns and implementation of back-end services and API’s. Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction.
You will be involved throughout development lifecycle, helping to maintain the current solution and involvement with the full platform rewrite as it is modernized and designed from the ground up in a cloud native environment.
You will have a proven track record of working on the full SDLC of web-based projects. You must be able to demonstrate back-end experience and knowledge and an understanding of front-end development.
The role includes the following but not limited to:
• You will be a key developer in an experienced team who create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos, real time applications, solutions and services.
• You will support existing .NET projects and contribute to the platform re-write while working closely with internal customers, project teams, business partners and third-party suppliers.
• Work with other application developers onshore and offshore in developing backend services, software applications and effective solutions
• Design and maintain web APIs and services used by web and mobile apps
• Troubleshoot real time issues on key parts of the platform
You should have experience with:
• Strong C# and .NET core experience
• IIS and webserver setup needed for the APIs, configurations etc.
• MS SQL and programming skills MS SQL, T-SQL, Stored procedures, functions
• Message-brokers such as RabbitMQ
• Microservices and N-tier architecture
• Agile processes
• Git and Git-flow processes and CI/CD
• Cloud native development, ideally Azure
• Azure and Azure DevOps
• NoSQL databases
• Front end development, ideally ReactJS
• Exposure to working with real time and high availability systems.