This role will suit a solution focused, analytical individual with an engineering focus that can prioritise workloads and work collaboratively with internal staff, suppliers, and the Broadcast rights holders.
We are seeking the following professional experience or recent graduate with relevant technical degree.
- Experience/knowledge of online, web systems or intranets – SharePoint preferable.
- Experience/knowledge of Content Management / Media Asset Management Platforms, with the following highly desirable: Imagen MAM, Object Matrix MAM, WordPress.
- Solid metadata knowledge.
- Experience/knowledge of UDP Fast File Transfer solutions or other media industry file transfer solutions – FileCatalyst preferable.
- Technical administrative experience of user directories with Azure Active Directory/O365 desirable.
- Practical experience of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of applications with Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere/Premiere Pro a bonus.
- Knowledge of digital media file formats and video codecs.
This role also requires the following candidate attributes:
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Passionate about broadcasting and media.
- Willingness to be flexible and respond to quickly changing priorities on short notice.
- Interest in technology.
- Committed to going above and beyond to help system users in solving problems or locating information or content.
- Interest and knowledge of sports is a bonus.
- Monitor and maintain performance levels of the clients Web Applications and ensure third party SLAs are met.
- Day to day management of the Web Applications, including access (new users and permissions) and issue management.
- Day to day management of content within Web Applications, including new ingests and validation of existing content.
- Overseeing software updates and new features to web applications.
- Develop, schedule and conduct user training for both internal and external users.