Essential duties and responsibilities
Your primary role will be the continued development of the global ecommerce websites in response to customer feedback and requirements from other internal departments and stakeholders.
Along with this, you will play a key role in the development and maintenance of the in-house warehouse management system which consists of an android app built using Kotlin, a server component written in PHP and website syncing scripts written in C#.
- Strong working knowledge of PHP.
- Write clean, reusable, scalable and efficient code to power several global ecommerce websites and a large-scale internal warehouse management system.
- Can quickly identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs.
- Experience in the use of external API’s to send/receive data (mostly json and xml).
- MySQL - Must be comfortable working with large datasets and doing statistical analysis of large query results.
- Familiarity with Linux system maintenance (mostly debian/ubuntu) and virtualisation (proxmox).
- Version control (git).
Knowledge of the following would be useful but not required
- Understanding of C# would be helpful
- Symfony PHP framework
- Amazon MWS
- eBay trading API
- Responsive design
- Android app development with Android Studio and Kotlin