The Search Allies team are looking to speak to a Test Analyst, the role is remote and for a Leading Software Solutions business.
- Work within a cross-functional team to ensure the very highest quality is achieved.
- Work with other members of the Testing team to constantly improve/refine test methodologies & processes to ensure these meet ongoing business & client needs.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional/system test cases and other test activities like the test data, data validation, test scripts, test evidence, automated tests, and reports. All within ISO27001 guidelines.
- Accurate defect management
- Develop, document, and maintain automated test code (Cypress / Selenium)
- Participate in team activities such as stand-ups, sprint planning, refinement etc.
- Proactively manage your own workload
- Research, develop and implement suitable tools as the need arises
- Experience in Manual, Coding Automated tests, Accessibility, API, Cross-Platform testing
- Coach and share knowledge with software engineering team members to improve quality and testing practises
- Support infrastructure, culture, organization, and strategy for implementing testing and CI/CD practices
- Ensure appropriate test data is being utilised throughout our test strategy
Qualifications & skills
- Over 5 years’ experience in testing, covering web and mobile applications
- Proven track record in improving test methodologies within a development environment
- Methodical and consistent, excellent communicator with the ability to deal effectively with the functional and non-functional teams
- Possess a good understanding of test development for web technologies
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to a tight deadline and under pressure
- Manual testing experience
- Experience of working with Jira
- Experience of Test Tools such as HP ALM, Test Rail, etc
- Experience of Security Testing
- Experience of Performance Testing
- Experience of working with CI/CD pipelines
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing
- Familiar with Scrum / Kanban development methodology
Type of Person
The Senior Test Analyst role requires a motivated individual comfortable in working closely with both IT & business colleagues. Experienced in multiple software testing disciplines across a wide range of platforms. Strong desire to always go outside the norm and strive for the highest level of quality. Strong communication skills to all levels from Junior to Executives.